Our service philosophy is lived by all our employees. The satisfaction of our customers is close to our hearts. With the selection of standard service levels, we help you to maintain your constant operational readiness.
- 8/5 Time zone GMT+01: on German working days Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:00 hrs
- 12/5 Time zone GMT+01: on German working days Monday to Friday from 07:00 to 19:00 hrs
- 24/5 all time zones: on German working days Monday to Friday from 0:00 to 24:00 hrs
- 24/7 all time zones: on all calendar days Monday to Sunday from 0:00 to 24:00 hrs
Individual service level agreements can also be arranged on request.
- + 49 2152 96909-0
When it comes to helping you, we do it in a solution-oriented way,
without fuss and quibble.
We offer you, the customer, high-quality mature software solutions that meet your needs from the outset or are adapted accordingly. Technical support, worldwide and the further development of the products offer you the necessary security in daily use and for the further future. All solutions are delivered ready for immediate use and at an agreed fixed price:
- no “Never Ending Projects”
- so no financial adventures
- meaning planning security at all levels
With SAPPER, you don’t just get a software product, but a holistic solution based on our know-how and the experience we have gained from our consulting activities. And if we can’t help you ourselves, our network of specialists is at your disposal and we will be happy to put you in touch with them.
If you bring a technical problem to us, you can expect a maximum response time of 30 minutes. The time spent on your behalf is recorded every 6 minutes and calculated promptly on a monthly basis.
Our support team sees its task as your helper and companion – until your problem is solved.
The SAPPER companies are 100% family-owned, family-run and financially as well as technologically independent of banks and external third parties.
This fortunate circumstance ensures all customers the further development of the products with all options for customer-specific adaptations of the applications used.